Take Action

Emergency Worker Card

As a volunteer, please acquire an emergency worker card from Kitsap County Department of Emergency Management (KCDEM).  Having the card is required to respond to Kitsap County DEM-managed incidents.

The applications for new or renewal emergency worker cards are here: www.kitsapdem.org/applications.aspx

Get Your Card

Participation in public-service-communications activities not managed by Kitsap County DEM does not require the emergency worker card; having the card makes it easier for you to volunteer for Kitsap County DEM managed incidents.

Spread the Word

Tell other hams in the area about KARS.  There’s no better way to make an impact than to become an active volunteer emergency worker.  Join now and make an impact!

Join KARS →